|Posted on July 12, 2010 at 6:36 AM|
I've just ordered a new piece of fabric for the playable version of the pitch. This means I can finally replace the test version I made, which has several very obvious mistakes on it. The new fabric will be exactly 1600 x 1100, so it will fit the board exactly. Once I get legs on the table I'll be up and running.
Transporting it around the place is out of the question though, as it's too big to fit in the car. This means that I'll have to host any "tournaments" in my house!
An advantage I found with the baize is that there is absoltely no need to polish the player bases. Unpolished bases can still travel from one end of the pitch to another.