|Posted on January 11, 2011 at 12:56 PM||comments (0)|
After playing in a couple of events with TFAI over the past year, I can see a few areas where the rules need to be readdressed to be really playable. Some of these are things which I can already identify and I already have ideas for how to fix them. Others won't actually show up until the game has been tested in competition. The problem is that the rules were based on an old Subbuteo rule book I found in a box set, which is nowhere near as comprehensive as the 70+ page rule book produced by F...Read Full Post »
|Posted on July 12, 2010 at 6:36 AM||comments (0)|
I've just ordered a new piece of fabric for the playable version of the pitch. This means I can finally replace the test version I made, which has several very obvious mistakes on it. The new fabric will be exactly 1600 x 1100, so it will fit the board exactly. Once I get legs on the table I'll be up and running.
Transporting it around the place is out of the question though, as it's too big to fit in the car. This means that I'll have to host any "tournaments" in my house!Read Full Post »
|Posted on June 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM||comments (0)|
Got the board today for the playable version of the game. It's 1600mm X 1100mm. I also have a piece of green baize, 1500mm X 1000mm for the pitch. I'm going to mark this out over the next few days and then fix it to the board. Once this is done, legs will be put onto the board so I will have a permanent playable surface for the games. I have a few lengths of board to use as a border on the pitch. However, I'm going to have to find a way to attach nets behind the goal to stop the ball from fly...Read Full Post »