|Posted on July 12, 2010 at 6:36 AM||comments (0)|
I've just ordered a new piece of fabric for the playable version of the pitch. This means I can finally replace the test version I made, which has several very obvious mistakes on it. The new fabric will be exactly 1600 x 1100, so it will fit the board exactly. Once I get legs on the table I'll be up and running.
Transporting it around the place is out of the question though, as it's too big to fit in the car. This means that I'll have to host any "tournaments" in my house!Read Full Post »
|Posted on June 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM||comments (0)|
Got the board today for the playable version of the game. It's 1600mm X 1100mm. I also have a piece of green baize, 1500mm X 1000mm for the pitch. I'm going to mark this out over the next few days and then fix it to the board. Once this is done, legs will be put onto the board so I will have a permanent playable surface for the games. I have a few lengths of board to use as a border on the pitch. However, I'm going to have to find a way to attach nets behind the goal to stop the ball from fly...Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM||comments (0)|
I got two books from Amazon today: one is "Model-Making Materials and Methods" and the other is "The Architectural Drawing Course". Since I know nothing whatsoever about model-making, I decided that this year I'm going to do my best to learn so that I can finally start constructing my own stands. However, I'm going to keep the Zeugo stands until such time as I manage to build something I can be proud of.
There's still a delay on getting the new table, but I have at least cle...Read Full Post »